The Cedar Falls Christian Church is an independent congregation that affiliates with no denomination. We are born out of the Stone-Campbell heritage, and we believe in the idea of Christ’s church being one upon the earth. We have a full and rich history going back to the beginning of the 19th century. We partner with other Christians who belong to the “Restoration Movement”, who desire to restore New Testament Christianity, free from man-made rules and creeds. The bullet points below offer a brief description of our belief system:
• We believe in God the Father.
• We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and our Savior.
• We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the heart of the Christian.
• We believe the Old and New Testament are the inspired, infallible Word of God, and the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
• We believe in a literal heaven and hell.
• We believe that God hears and answers prayer.
• We believe in repentance of sins and confession of Christ before men.
• We believe in the forgiveness of sins through Baptism by immersion into Christ (Acts 2:38).
• We believe in continued obedience to the Word of God.
• We consider ourselves Christians only but not the only Christians.
• We observe the Lord’s Supper each Sunday.
For more information on how to become a Christian or other questions: